czwartek, 30 marca 2000

Więzy

CDRE ARCTUS SHEPARD
OJCIEC ● BIOTYK ● KAPITAN NA POKŁADZIE MNBS CHIMERA ● MARTWY
 I want to live my life
The way you said I would
With courage as my light
Fighting for what's right
Like you made me believe I could

DR EVANLINE SHEPARD
MATKA ● BIOTYK ● LEKARZ NA POKŁADZIE MNBS CHIMERA ● MARTWA
Would you tell me I was wrong? Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me? Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back

RADM SCOTT RICHARDSON
ZNIENAWIDZONY ● MAG ● DOWÓDCA NA POKŁADZIE MNBS CHIMERA
 You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in

I’m underneath your skin
Look what you made of me

The devil within
RADM GARRUS VAKARIAN
??? ● METAMORF ● DOWÓDCA NA POKŁADZIE MNBS ANDROMEDA
How dare you see into my eyes like open doors
Leading you down into my core
Where I've become so numb 

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems

Got to open my eyes to everything

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz