sobota, 1 kwietnia 2000

Powiązania


Yuuka Imito
| Człowiek | Zmarła w wieku 24 lat | Żona | 
Baby we can make it 
Pull me off the pavement 
Bring me back to basics 
Ever since I left you 
You took a part of me I can't replace it 
I'm half of what I came with 
Carrying the same weight 
Now I need a rescue 
To pick me up 
And make me right


Yumi Imito
| Mieszaniec | 9 lat | Syn |


Ines
| Mieszaniec | 4, 5 roku | Córka |


Rahim
| Mieszaniec | 3 lata | Syn | 


Melanie Miroki
| Nefilim | 21 lat | Siostra | 
Stay, you're not gonna leave me
 This place is right where you need to be 
And why your words gotta mean so much to them 
And they mean nothing to me So stay, you're not what you're hearing 
Cause I've been watching you changing 
And who said you're one in a million 
Anyway?


Christopher i Lux Miroki
| Dzieci upadłego i nefilima | 3 lata | Siostrzeniec i siostrzenica | 


None
| Złodziej twarzy | 19 lat | Niewiadoma | 
Shadows settle on the place that you left, our minds are troubled by the emptiness. Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time. 
From the perfect start to the finish line.


Febe
| Meduza | 724 lata | Wielka pomyłka |
Now and then I think of when we were together 
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die 
Told myself that you were right for me 
But felt so lonely in your company 
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember


1) Remembering Myself
2) -
3) -
4) -
5) Wake Up
6) -
7)  Youth
8)  Somebody That I Used To Know  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz