sobota, 20 marca 2010

-RELACJE-


Malcolm  Vakarian 
bazyliszek 
przybrany ojciec || martwy || mentor
Hey, hey, hey
Everyday when I wake
I'm trying to get up, they're knocking me down
Chewing me up, spitting me out
Hey, hey, hey
When I need to be saved
You're making me strong, you're making me stand
Never will fall, never will end
Shot like a rocket up into the sky
Nothing could stop me tonight



Stanley 'Red' Bringson 
żywiołak ognia
major || najlepszy przyjaciel || lotnik
First in the line of fire
First into hostile land
Tanks leading the way
Leading the way
Charging the lines with the force of a furious storm
Fast as the lightning phantoms swarm
200 miles at nightfall
Taken within a day
Thus earning the name, earnin the fame



_______________________
1) Skillet - "Feel Invincible"
2) Sabaton - Ghost Division

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz