środa, 21 kwietnia 2010

relacje



Aria Maortiels 
uczennica || ocalała || smutny pąk róży 
In the sound of the cries, when a family's loved one dies,
It echoes through a vacant room where a young soul still resides.
When the night is cold, and you feel like no one knows
What it's like to be the only one burried in this hole.
You can make it to the sunrise
You can make it to the sunrise


The prickly witcher Lambert:

Yensen 
przyjaciel || okhotnik || samotny irys 
I am a lion and I want to be free,
Do you see a lion when you look inside of me?
Outside the window just to watch you as you sleep,
Cause I am a lion born from things you cannot be.
How can I sleep at night, there's a war inside my head,
I found the lion hidden right beneath my bed,
I will not hide myself from the tears that you have shed,
Cause I am a lion and you are dead.

Schowek-583.png

Firnar Andrerk
pierwsza miłość || breton || utracony świat 

And I see you and you see me
Your eyes are like a raging sea
I know it’s you, I know it’s true
I gazed into them once in a dream
Oh my love, come take my hand
Like you did in my dreamland
You feel the immortality
It’s you and I until eternity

____________________
1) Our Last Night - Sunrise
2) Hollywood Undead - "Lion"
3) Blackbriar - Until Eternity

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz