piątek, 30 grudnia 2016

Powiązania

 Verona
martwa
"Would you tell me I was wrong? Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me? Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back"
("Hurt")



 Akane
wychowanka
"Let me take you out of the darkness and into the light
'Cause I have faith in you that you're gonna make it through another night...
you're not done, you're far too young
and the best is yet to come"
("Lullaby")



 Lexi
"siostra"
"When my world is falling apart
When there’s no light to break up the dark
That’s when I, I, I look at you
When the waves are flooding the shore
and I can’t find my way home anymore
That’s when I, I, I look at you
When I look at you I see forgiveness
I see the truth"
 ("When I look at you")



 Akela
"siostra"
"And when the world is upside down, yeah
The sky is full of clouds, yeah
They always come around
It feels like home, like home
And I never have to try
I can be myself and I am never alone
I never feel alone"
("Friends")



 Febe
Pani dobra rada
"She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain
She'll make you live her crazy life
But she'll take away your pain
Like a bullet to your brain"
("Livin la vida loca")



 Yuuki
dawna miłość
 "Tried to walk together
But the night was growing dark
Thought you were beside me
But I reached and you were gone
Sometimes I hear you calling
From some lost and distant shore
I hear you crying softly
 for the way it was before"
("Hymn for the missing")



 Aria
tania podróba
"Don't look at me like that
Just like you understand
Don't try to pull me back.
Let me just give up
Let me just let go
If this isn't good for me I don't wanna know
Let me just stop trying
Let me just stop fighting
I don't want your good advice or reasons why I'm alright
You don't know what it's like"
("You Don't Know")



Melanie
przyjaciółka
"I don't tell you what to say
I don't tell you what to do
So just let me be myself
That's all I ask of you
I'm young and I love to be young
And I'm free and I love to be free
To live my life the way I want
To say and do whatever I please"
("You don't own me")



Shiya
kochanka
"Calm down, don't you resist
You've such a delicate wrist
And if I give it a twist
Something to hold
When I lose my breath
Will I find something in that
So give me just what I need
Another reason to bleed"
("All my life")



 
  Akira
bliźniak
"They say we are what we are, but we don’t have to be
I’m bad behavior but I do it in the best way
I’ll be the watcher of your eternal flame
I’ll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams"
("Immortals")



  Kuro
znajomy





 Yumi
  koleżka

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz